Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner
Principles to Practices
This 5-day provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner (pCLP) course consists of a total of 10 modules of 3 hours each. We will cover in this course the same content as in the CLP and follow the same Learning Objectives as in the CLP.
This provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
- Zoom: a one-time registration is necessary to get a free account. Zoom can be used from a PC / Mac, tablet, and smartphone. Participation via video is welcome.
- Miro: We use Miro for almost all group work. No account or registration is necessary. All work can be successfully processed as a guest.
- Google: We will use google docs for a few exercises. No account or registration is necessary. All work can be successfully processed as a guest.
- Mo 9-12 and 14-17
- Tu 9-12 and 14-17
- We 9-12 and 14-17
- Th 9-12 and 14-17
- Fr 9-12 and 14-17
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Scrum Master role within LeSS
- Case Study: German big Insurance company
After successful Course Completion
Transforming your provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner to a Certified LeSS Practitioner
- You joined an in-person LeSS & Learn session, or
- You join an in-person Certified LeSS Practitioner or Certified LeSS for Executives course.